In this tutorial Professional Photography Shoots Exposed I expose to you what goes on in a professional photography shoot and how to best approach it. I remember being armed with my camera and bursting with enthusiasm but just could not get a foot in the door and see how a professional photography shoot operated. Getting assisting experience is so important when starting out and I understand this first hand. Although its been over 20 years since I was in this situation I know what it is like and approach my courses in light of this.
- An in-depth look inside professional advertising photography shoots. We use published images and explain how they were lit and shot.
- More Lighting set ups alongside the image taken and explained.
- Before and after shots of the raw image to the final retouched image.
- Interpret and respond to a client brief for a professional shoot.
- Prepare a professional Shooting Schedule.
- Plan and execute a professional location/studio shoot.
- Critiquing your own photography, independently review your own imagery to select your best shot.
- Submit final product to client for approval.
- Prepare and submit client invoices for finished work from accepted quotations.